After the earthquake in Turkey, Mirsad Vilic on behalf of the Police Service of Bosnia and Herzegovina handed over the donations collected by his institutions for the victims of the disaster to the Turkish Embassy in Sarajevo.
Sarajevo Ambassador Sadik Babur Vergen, Interior Adviser Mehmet Erdogan and Ali Durmaz, and Interior Attaché Cemil C. Aydin received the donations at a ceremony held with the participation of representatives of the Bosnia and Herzegovina police today.
made virgin helpHe conveyed his thanks to all the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the police service of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Director General of Police of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mirsad Velic said that Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey are two sister countries and will be together through thick and thin.
Conveying his wishes for a speedy recovery, Fillick signed a book of condolence that had been opened in memory of the earthquake victims.
- Balkans | European Union: High turnout in Turkish elections is a big win
- Balkans | German Chancellor Schultz stated that they would not allow war between Russia and NATO.
- Balkans | ADEKSAM distributed scholarships to 125 students
- Balkans | WHO confirms 802 attacks on healthcare during the Russo-Ukrainian War
- Balkans | Zelensky: We continue to prepare the Ukrainian army for the next year
- Balkans | 86 kg of food is thrown away per person in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The European Union is discussing the possibility of postponing the rotating presidency of Hungary
- Balkans | “The new payment services law enhances the protection of bank users”
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia will not apply restrictions to pilgrims during the pandemic this year
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid