A memorandum of understanding was signed between the Ministry of Regional Development and Mamusa Municipality within the scope of the Regional Development Program for the year 2023.
The Memorandum of Understanding on capital investment projects within the scope of the 2023 Regional Development Program was signed by Minister of Regional Development Vikram Damca and Mayor of Mamusa Abdulhadi Krasnik.
In this context, the project for the construction and asphalting of the Mamosa – Apteros road will be implemented.
Minister Damka congratulated the municipality of Mamusa, wishing success in implementing the joint project.
Mayor Abdulhadi Krasnigi also thanked the Minister of Regional Development Damka for their support and promised to implement the project with dedication in order to increase the quality of service provided to citizens.
- Balkans | The problems of the Turks of Western Thrace were expressed in the United Nations
- Balkans | Kosovo Rescue Team Leader: We’ll do our best
- Balkans | Students who attended the “Digital Journalism Workshop” in Skopje received their certificates
- Balkans | Skopje Sultan Murad Mosque, restored by Teka, was opened
- Balkans | Vucic: I will support Morocco against Croatia, they are our brothers
- Balkans | Greek Defense Minister Dendias: (To Türkiye) We continue to extend the olive branch
- Balkans | Mitsotakis New Democratic Party won a majority in the Hellenic Parliament
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic met with representatives of the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | New barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The election cost of the political crisis in Bulgaria amounts to 500 million euros