A memorandum of understanding was signed between the Ministry of Regional Development and Mamusa Municipality within the scope of the Regional Development Program for the year 2023.
The Memorandum of Understanding on capital investment projects within the scope of the 2023 Regional Development Program was signed by Minister of Regional Development Vikram Damca and Mayor of Mamusa Abdulhadi Krasnik.
In this context, the project for the construction and asphalting of the Mamosa – Apteros road will be implemented.
Minister Damka congratulated the municipality of Mamusa, wishing success in implementing the joint project.
Mayor Abdulhadi Krasnigi also thanked the Minister of Regional Development Damka for their support and promised to implement the project with dedication in order to increase the quality of service provided to citizens.
- Balkans | Traces of Bulgarian Jews Rescued from Nazi Camps in the United States
- Balkans | President Pendarovski was received by Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Donmez
- Balkans | Tickets for the Turkey-Croatia match are on sale
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Turkovic: All indications are that the Serbian leader Dodik has become more extremist
- Balkans | Armed attack in the Turkish bazaar of Skopje: two dead
- Balkans | Students from Bosnia and Herzegovina sent toys to their peers in earthquake victims
- Balkans | Serbian list to boycott the elections
- Balkans | “The political crisis poses a threat to the Bulgarian economy”
- The ancient city has been under water for centuries
- Balkans | The era of Giovanni Guidetti in Serbia