Ministry of Foreign Affairs, founder of the Friendship, Equality and Peace Party and leader of the struggle of the Turks of Western Thrace for rights d. He published a memorial message on the twenty-eighth anniversary of Sadiq Ahmed’s death.
In the message, which was shared on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Twitter account, Dr. We commemorate Sadiq Ahmed with gratitude, respect and prayers on the 28th anniversary of his death.” The expression was used.
In the letter, “Dr. We will continue to support our citizens in the just struggle led by Sadiq Ahmed, and to protect all the legitimate rights of the Turkish West Thrace minority.” Rating included.
The late Ahmed, who had been fighting for the democratic rights of the Western Thrace Turkish Muslim minority in Greece for years, died in a “suspicious” traffic accident on July 24, 1995 at the age of 48.
- Balkans | Ersan Mazrak, who was martyred for the liberation of Kosovo, is commemorated
- Balkans | Escape tunnel found in “Idrizova” prison
- Balkans | Alternativa decided to leave the government
- Balkans | The lost temple of Poseidon, god of the sea, earthquakes and horses found in Greece has been found
- Balkans | Chief of the General Staff of Ukraine Zaluzhny: We have enough strength to defeat the enemy
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev opposes providing weapons to Ukraine
- Balkans | Vucic will not go to Brussels
- Balkans | Expats sent 1.2 billion euros to Kosovo last year
- Balkans | The Australian Open tennis tournament has begun, as Serbian tennis player Djokovic returns after a year’s sabbatical
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish