A message from Macron, Schulz and Meloni to Corti
Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti received a joint message from French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni regarding the meeting that will be held in Brussels tomorrow.
In this letter, it was stated that the aforementioned European leaders welcomed Prime Minister Kurti’s public statements regarding the European proposal for the normalization of relations between Kosovo and Serbia.
In a written statement issued by the Office of the Prime Minister of Kosovo, “President Macron, Prime Minister Scholz and Meloni expressed in the letter their belief that the finalization and implementation of the European proposal is of fundamental importance to achieving peace and prosperous development in the region, for the common interest of the citizens of the Republic of Kosovo.” It has been said.
- Balkans | Turkish athletes completed the Bulgarian Open Taekwondo Championship with ten medals
- Balkans | German Chancellor Schulz: It is in our interest for the Balkan countries to join the European Union
- Balkans | Turkey graduates from Bosnia and Herzegovina were among the first to help the earthquake zone
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria
- Balkans | Greek Minister Dendias will attend the religious ceremony in Istanbul
- Balkans | 38 people were killed in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | TAV Macedonia: Flights are not canceled at Skopje Airport, traffic is paused
- Balkans | Aid for earthquake victims in Turkey from the “Sidi Bey” mosque community in Kosovo
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The preconditions for Croatia’s inclusion in Schengen on January 1 have been met
- Balkans | An 11-year-old in Greece asks for donations for earthquake victims instead of a birthday present