First Lady Emine Erdoğan, wife of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, delivered a message on the 28th anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide.
The following statements were included in the message that Emine Erdoğan posted on Twitter:
The cries of Srebrenica 28 years ago still ring in our ears.
I pay tribute to our Bosnian brothers and sisters who lost their lives in the genocide that left a dark imprint on hearts and history, and I wish patience for their families and loved ones.
May the world never be the scene of such disgrace to mankind again!
- Balkans | The current OSCE Chairman Osmani visited Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kujuk: The MRF formed the basis for Bulgaria’s pro-Ukraine position
- Balkans | NATO increases its presence in the region as tensions rise in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina commemorates the victims of the “Kabija” massacre
- Balkans | Spasovsky: Corruption gnaws at Macedonian society
- Balkans | McDonald’s withdraws from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Cut off a road on Kosovo’s border with Serbia
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a sanctions package against Kosovo
- Balkans | Tradition of the centenary of Ramadan in Prizren: pitaika with eggs
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: We talked about the importance of completing the NATO membership process with the Swedish Prime Minister