The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has issued a cable of condolence to those who lost their lives in the armed attack on a primary school in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia.
In a written statement issued by the Ministry, it was reported with great sorrow that it learned that 8 students and a security guard lost their lives and 6 students and a teacher were injured in the attack on a primary school in Belgrade.
In the statement, he expressed his condolences to the families who lost their relatives, the people of Serbia and the government, and wished a speedy recovery for the injured.
It was reported that a seventh-grade student at Belgrade’s Vladislav Ribnekar Primary School opened fire on security guards and students in the morning.
It was reported that 9 people, including 8 children and a security guard, were killed and 6 children and a teacher were injured in an armed attack organized by a student born in 2009.
It was noted that the police forces and medical teams are still present in the area and the investigation is underway.
It was reported that the child, who was believed to have staged the attack with a gun owned by his father, had been detained.
- Balkans | Humanitarian aid for Afghan refugees in Iran from Bulgaria
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki visited the head of the province, Meteos
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- What you need to know about the Nubian pyramids
- Balkans | Pristina Municipality has established the Directorate of Security and Emergencies
- Balkans | Slovenian President Berk Mosar made his first official visit to Croatia
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a bill amending the Bulgarian Identity Documents Law
- Balkans | Greece asks the European Union for more financial and logistical support on migration
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu visits the Martyrs’ Monument in Bohcilar, Bulgaria
- Balkans | Sarajevo’s ambassador, Virgin, stated that aid from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Turkey continues.