The President of Kosovo, Fyuza Osmani, received a letter of thanks from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for the assistance and support given due to the earthquake disaster in Turkey.
In his message, President Erdoğan said, “I would like to thank you on behalf of my nation and myself for sharing our pain and supporting us in a short time by sending a message of condolence to the earthquakes that directly affected 10 districts of Kahramanmaraş and had a devastating force. Deep pain for our country.” He said, “The fact that there is Countries that are friendly with us in such natural disasters give us the strength to endure.”
The letter also stated that the assistance provided by Kosovo had made a significant contribution to the lives of people suffering from the terrible effects of the earthquake. Your search and rescue team’s efforts to save the lives of people trapped under the rubble will always be appreciated.” It was said.
In his message, President Erdoğan said: “I reiterate here my best wishes for your health, happiness, well-being and well-being of the friendly and brotherly people of Kosovo.” Wish granted.
- Balkans | Greece and Bulgaria are taking action on the pipeline project that will disrupt the strait
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | Kosovo’s population is deeply in debt
- Balkans | Affirmation of “support for Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union” from Italy and Austria
- Balkans | In Bosnia and Herzegovina, an exam was held for students within the scope of the My Preference Turkish program.
- Balkans | Owners of private buses will join public transport in Skopje from tomorrow
- Balkans | Discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | Opening of an exhibition entitled “Women… Life of Palestine” in Serbia
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Corridor 8 is a new economic and development engine for the country
- Balkans | Bulgaria begins issuing experimental euro coins