Turkish citizens living abroad headed to the polls in the second round of the presidential elections scheduled for May 28.
In the statement made by YSK; It is noteworthy that 717 thousand and 612 people voted for the second round of the presidency in representative offices abroad so far.
Interesting messages are also widely spoken at polls abroad.
A citizen who voted for Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the embassy in Skopje shared the following note next to the ballot paper:
“Hi from Skopje, don’t stop, just keep going. We are with you Tall Erdogan… #Turkey_Century.”
An expat in Kosovo dropped the following note after the electoral ballot:
“Greetings to those who say country before Kosovo, to those who say nation first, to those who say stop to all the terrorists whose names are not worth writing.”
- Balkans | Croatian Prime Minister Plenkovic in Skopje
- Balkans | A train and a minibus collide in Koprulu; Many wounded
- Balkans | Nikos Androuulakis, leader of the PASOK-KINAL coalition in Greece, refuses to form a government
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | 12 people, including 6 terrorist elements, were arrested at the borders of Greece and Syria
- Balkans | Statement by the European Union and NATO from Christo
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik announced his support for President Erdogan in the elections
- Balkans | The arrest of the suspect in the FETO organization while he was fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 14 schools in Skopje