In Kosovo, last night the multi-ethnic parliamentary group organized an Iftar programme.
Prime Minister Albin Kurti, Deputy Prime Minister Emilia Redzepi, Ministers, MPs and Ambassadors serving in Kosovo attended the Iftar program held in Prizren.
Speaking at the traditional Iftar meeting, the Chair of the Multi-Ethnic Parliamentary Group, Enes Karafan, said that according to our tradition, we share Iftar with our family, friends and colleagues during the month of Ramadan.
Kervan conveyed his thanks to Prime Minister Albin Kurti, who attended the dinner, and the ambassadors, whom he described as friends of Kosovo.
Prime Minister Albin Kurti expressed his pleasure to break the fast with us in Prizren, where all communities live, at this meaningful Iftar, and wished that fasting would be accepted.
The ambassadors also expressed their satisfaction at being together at the Iftar meeting in the holy month of Ramadan.
- Balkans | The reaction of the President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Baradar, to describing the war criminal as “my friend”
- Balkans | Turkish swimmers have won 38 medals in the Serbian and Cypriot championships
- Balkans | The vice president of TIKA Şevik met with Damka
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing to limit cash payments to 10,000 euros
- Balkans | In Skopje “2. A meeting of NGOs was held in the Balkans
- Balkans | A committee has been set up to determine the damage caused by the floods in M’mosha.
- Balkans | Croatia’s support for Romania’s accession to Schengen
- Balkans | According to Mitsotakis, Turkish-Greek relations could be redefined
- Balkans | Dacic’s statement of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Escobar: The Federation of Municipalities of Serbia will be implemented