Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian’s contacts with Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina caused questions in the West.
The Iranian minister, who held talks in Belgrade on December 4 and 5, is today the foreign minister in Sarajevo. Becera Turkovich met with.
In a statement he made during the meeting on Twitter, Turkovic said, “Iran has always supported Bosnia and Herzegovina’s independence and territorial integrity. Our position on our foreign policy is clear. We are a small country that has chosen the Euro-Atlantic option, and we consider this a major goal of our foreign policy.”
No statement was issued regarding the agenda of the visits to Belgrade and Sarajevo, which came during the period when the regime in Iran was subjected to severe criticism.
- Balkans | Turkey Panic in the Greek Press: Damascus, Trench, Nautical Miles…
- Balkans | Teachers protest in Athens to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | A Serbian collector has collected 15,000 surprise eggs in 32 years
- Balkans | Statement “gunshots” from the NATO peacekeeping force “KFOR” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Turkish fencers will take to the track in Serbia
- Balkans | Snow depth reached 90 cm on Mount Shar
- Balkans | The Socialists who were unable to form a government in Bulgaria returned the position to President Radev
- Balkans | Statement by the European Union and NATO from Christo
- Balkans | Bulgarians celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Kapikuli border gate
- Balkans | The “morality police” unit that oversees the enforcement of the hijab in Iran has been abolished