In the aftermath of the armed attacks in the western Balkan country of Serbia in May, the fifth demonstration was held at regular intervals under the slogan “Serbia Against Violence”.
Thousands of people participated in a demonstration organized by opposition parties in the capital, Belgrade, and the demonstrators demanded that President Aleksandar Vucic “go”.
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Western Thrace in January
- Balkans | Donation of a minibus from Germany to the Kosovo police
- Balkans | I felt an earthquake in and around the monastery.
- Balkans | An application has been made to protect the indigenous folk dances of the Kosovo Turks.
- Balkans | A Serbian soldier accused of sexual abuse during the Kosovo war is being tried in absentia
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia agree to implement the EU plan
- Balkans | The cabinet reshuffle will be voted on in Parliament on Monday
- Balkans | According to Ukraine, the war has damaged the country’s infrastructure by more than $700 billion
- Balkans | Milatovic: Serbia is the biggest partner
- Balkans | Turkish wrestler Feizullah Akturk seeks to defend his title at the European Championships in Croatia