After the earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş and the train accident in Tempe, a new era has entered Turkish-Greek relations.
It was alleged that an informal decision was implemented to stop military exercises between the two countries, which are preparing for the elections.
According to the Kathimerini newspaper, Athens-Ankara has reached an agreement to suspend the naval exercises until the elections are over. It was noted that NATO and multinational maneuvers will be excluded from this agreement.
He claimed in the news that the next phases of the exercises that Greece started in the western Aegean in mid-February would either not continue or be limited.
In the news that the unofficial freeze between the two countries will continue throughout the summer, it was mentioned that this will benefit both countries. It was noted that the Greek Navy, which had been on alert for three years, might enter into maintenance, and it was noted that a large part of the Turkish Navy was serving in the earthquake-affected areas.
It was noted that the number of air violations was almost non-existent after February 6.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | TMV students in Bosnia and Herzegovina have sent a message of unity to earthquake survivors in Turkey
- Balkans | Western Thrace Turks go to the polls
- Balkans | 12 people died due to a blizzard in the United States
- Balkans | 517 speeding tickets were issued across the country
- 10 Incredible Weapons Developed by the Nazis
- Balkans | Former Kosovo President Thaci testifies in The Hague, where he is on trial for war crimes
- Balkans | Croatia: We care about the Croatian minority in Serbia and the Serb minority in Croatia
- Balkans | Pitbull participated in the latest prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- A famous physicist who changed world history by inventing the atomic bomb
- Balkans | Greece upset by TRT Africa: Türkiye will make its voice heard more forcefully