According to the latest data from the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), published in the latest issue of the Bulgarian Aktuell Newsletter of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GBİTC), trade between Bulgaria and Germany will break a record in 2022. In the first ten months of the year , The trade volume between the two countries reached 10 billion euros, breaking a record since the establishment of bilateral trade relations.
The previous peak was €9.8 billion achieved in 2021. When transactions in the last two months of 2022 are added, the number will increase even more. Final annual data is usually released in late February or early March.
Another good news is that the trade balance is positive for our country. In January-October, Bulgarian exports to Germany amounted to 5.6 billion euros, while imports amounted to 4.4 billion euros. Bulgaria is expected to have a positive trade balance with Germany for the seventh time since the beginning of the democratic transition.
Germany has been Bulgaria’s largest trading partner for years and is the largest market for Bulgarian exports.
- Balkans | Support from Albania to Ukraine
- Balkans | The leader of the Serbs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cvijanović, received the Turkish ambassador to Sarajevo
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina: two dead
- Balkans | A stadium similar to the Istanbul Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Pristina
- Balkans | Monday is an official holiday in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Bulgaria, Hungary and Croatia were alleged to have mistreated asylum-seekers
- Balkans | The Greek F-16 official’s words confused Greece
- Balkans | Spasovsky: This government will not fall with a new parliamentary majority
- 9 things you should know about Percy Fawcett and the Lost City Z