In Edirne, a PKK member of the terrorist organization, who was arrested two days ago by the gendarmerie while trying to flee to Greece in the first-class military restricted area, was arrested.
According to the information received, the operation of I.A., a member of the terrorist organization, who was arrested by the gendarmerie two days ago while trying to go to Greece illegally in the restricted area of the first military class, has been completed in the gendarmerie.
YA, who was brought to the Edirne Court, was arrested by the criminal magistrate, and was released after making a statement to the Public Prosecutor’s Office.
- Balkans | US Army shipments to Western Thrace continue
- Balkan Time | Explosion in Mitrovica
- 10 interesting beauty hacks used by old Hollywood stars
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President visits flood-affected municipalities
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes is moving away from Serbia in the Europa League
- Balkans | A reaction to Greece from the family of a Pakistani immigrant we haven’t heard from after the boat disaster
- Balkans | Electricity prices are expected to increase by 14% in Kosovo
- Balkans | Croatia’s support for Romania’s accession to Schengen
- Balkans | Is the United States delaying the sale of F-35s to Greece until the NATO summit?
- Balkans | Rival coalitions in Bulgaria have agreed to form a coalition government