A protest against the raid and attacks of the Israeli forces on the city of Jenin, in the occupied West Bank, in front of the Israeli embassy in Athens.
A protest against the raid and attacks of the Israeli forces on the city of Jenin in the northern occupied West Bank in front of the Israeli embassy in Athens, the capital of Greece.
The demonstrators gathered in front of the Israeli embassy, showing their support for the Palestinian people in Jenin, and denouncing the Israeli attack.
In this work, the Greek leftist organizations, as well as the Palestinians residing in Athens, called for an end to hostile attitudes towards the Palestinian people and the occupation in the West Bank.
The attacks launched by Israel on the city of Jenin in the West Bank, which Israel occupied on July 3 and lasted for about 48 hours, caused great damage in the region.
12 Palestinians, including 4 children, were killed in the attacks, and about 120 people were injured, 20 of them seriously.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Burial funerals for 4 people killed in the Bosnian war
- Balkans | Reactions to Schmidt’s Controversial Decision: The Occupation Government
- Balkans | Congratulatory phone call from Prime Minister Rama of Albania to President Erdoğan
- Balkans | The diaspora in Kosovo spent 3 billion euros
- Balkans | Urban pledged support for VMRO-DPMNE
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Ziraat Bank opened another branch in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | New procedures regarding bombing threats from the Ministry of Interior and Education
- Balkans | The global air temperature reached a record high in the early part of June
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbia’s chief negotiators discuss the union of Serbia’s municipalities