Pristina Mayor Perbarim Rama stated that they are studying the possibility of the new capital stadium being like the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul.
Rama, together with Kosovo Football Federation President Agim Adeyemi, visited the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul and carried out inspections.
Mayor Rama shared on his social media account, “Together with the President of the Kosovo Football Federation Agim Adeyemi, we visited the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, where UEFA plans to play the Champions League final, and other important buildings. We explored possibilities and ideas for the capital’s stadium The new sports campus to be built in the village of Lower Brnitsa at this level. This stadium will be at the service of the national teams and the capital.
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | Global food prices fell in December
- Balkans | Rescue of 22 irregular immigrants from Greece
- Balkans | Turkey graduate Buş brings together art lovers from Kosovo and Turkish theatre
- 14 museums you must see
- Balkans | Dacic: Serbia may change its mind about sanctions against Russia
- 9 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Japanese Mythology
- Balkans | This is how 2022 passed in the world