Kenza Nohia, a student at Tetovo Maariv School in North Macedonia, came seventh in the global science competition.
Kanza Nouhiya, an eighth-grade student of Tetofu Maarif School, succeeded in placing seventh in international science competitions in the fields of mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology.
The 2023 Olympics is an annual competition and is held online with participants from all over the world.
- Balkans | Aid payments will continue for disabled persons whose disability determination has expired in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Djokovic reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open
- Balkans | Austria is pressuring Bulgaria to receive two billion euros to protect its borders with Turkey
- Balkans | Karadi: We have confidence that we are building democracy and a new Bulgarian history
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic announces a tour of Serbia
- Balkans | n. The Macedonian Honorary Consulate was opened in Edirne
- Balkans | New barriers erected in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The Croatian parliament refuses to train Ukrainian soldiers in the country
- Balkans | An invitation from Switzerland to Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Continued disruption of railway traffic between Bulgaria and Serbia