Kenza Nohia, a student at Tetovo Maariv School in North Macedonia, came seventh in the global science competition.
Kanza Nouhiya, an eighth-grade student of Tetofu Maarif School, succeeded in placing seventh in international science competitions in the fields of mathematics, chemistry, physics and biology.
The 2023 Olympics is an annual competition and is held online with participants from all over the world.
- Balkans | The “Most Successful Foreign Investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina” award was awarded to Ziraat Bank
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with his Greek counterpart Dendias in Brussels
- Balkans | 12 people, including 6 terrorist elements, were arrested at the borders of Greece and Syria
- Balkans | Heavy rains in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- Balkans | Bosnian Milka Nine sent her last money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | n. The Prime Ministers of Macedonia and Albania held a joint press conference
- Balkans | The Albanian Search and Rescue Team spoke about their experiences and work in the earthquake zone
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | 250 tons of relief materials sent by Greece to the earthquake zone have arrived in Edirne