Antalyaspor swimmer Emre Sarp Zeytinoglu, who participated in the Bulgarian International Swimming Championships, won gold and silver medals.
According to the statement made by the club, the athlete, who is in the national team for alternative swimming stars of Turkey, competed in the tournament held in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria.
The young swimmer won the gold medal in the 1,500-meter race and the silver medal in the 800-meter race in the open age category.
- Balkans | Fatma Shahin, President of the Federation of Turkish Municipalities, sent a message of thanks to her Greek counterpart.
- Balkans | Warning “Limit outdoor activities” from the World Health Organization in hot weather
- Balkans | Two girls, aged 12 and 15, disappeared in Skopje
- Balkans | Aid mobilization for earthquake victims in Turkey has begun in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes hosts Panathinaikos tomorrow in the Europa League
- Balkans | Kurti saluted Kosovo soldiers returning from Turkey with medals
- Balkans | Gold reserves are found in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Last minute: declaration of national mourning for the earthquake victims in Turkey in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Adnan Ismaili met with the national leader of the Crimean Tatars, Karim Oglu