In the city of Koprulu (Veles) in North Macedonia, 10 people were injured in a train collision with a minibus.
In a statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior, “Today (05.01.2023) at 12:01, the Macedonian Railways train was driven by DJ (52) from Šashka to Koprulu Police Station at the railway crossing near the Porcelanka plant in Koprulu. It was reported that there had been an accident Between the taxi of the brand “Mercedes”. It has been said.
10 passengers who were injured in the accident were taken to Kopulu State Hospital for treatment.
- Balkans | Haradinaj accused Kurti
- Balkans | President Erdogan: Macedonia stayed at the door for 16 years only because of the name issue
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- Balkans | $1.78 billion in World Bank support for Turkey after the “disaster of the century”.
- Balkans | Celebration of the Croatian Armed Forces Day in Ankara
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | Another earthquake occurred in Steppe
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic’s reaction to the country’s abstention in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosova Bayraktar received their own TB2s
- Balkans | Anarchy in Kosovo: Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi attacked