In the city of Koprulu (Veles) in North Macedonia, 10 people were injured in a train collision with a minibus.
In a statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior, “Today (05.01.2023) at 12:01, the Macedonian Railways train was driven by DJ (52) from Šashka to Koprulu Police Station at the railway crossing near the Porcelanka plant in Koprulu. It was reported that there had been an accident Between the taxi of the brand “Mercedes”. It has been said.
10 passengers who were injured in the accident were taken to Kopulu State Hospital for treatment.
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop continued his contacts in Serbia
- Balkans | Professor in Bulgaria Gabrovski’s government project failed to gain a vote of confidence in parliament
- Balkans | The second semester of education started today
- President Erdoğan received Dacic, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Serbia
- Balkans | The group gathered at Serbia’s border with Kosovo and organized a demonstration
- Balkans | Pushed back by the Greeks, the migrants left in the middle of Merec swam the river and took shelter in Mehmetchik.
- Balkans | The Turkish language is not included in the celebration of the New Year in Prizren
- Balkans | “Republic Serbian Day” is celebrated in Bosnia and Herzegovina despite it being unconstitutional
- Balkans | The family who went to Konya for a bone marrow transplant from Bulgaria had an accident: 3 injured
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic will visit Turkey