The Turkish company Doğuş Construction, which has been implementing important infrastructure projects in Bulgaria since 2003, has built a subway in the capital, Sofia, for the third time.
Doğuş İnşaat Deputy General Manager Ertan Yapıcı told AA that they will complete the construction of a 6-kilometer section of the project that will contribute to facilitating transportation in the city.
The construction of metro tunnels with a diameter of 8.43 meters between the Jiu Milev and Slatina districts of the capital, which will take 42 months, is expected to start at the beginning of 2023 and be completed in the summer of 2026.
The new line will also provide convenience for those who live between two important areas of Sofia, where local transportation is an issue.
Doğuş Construction, one of the leading companies representing the Turkish construction industry in Bulgaria, has signed for the construction of a 35-kilometer highway and a 16-kilometer state road between the cities of Karnopat and Burgas in Bulgaria. Then, within the scope of the “Sofia Metro Expansion Project” implemented in the capital, two metro lines with a total length of 10 kilometers were completed.
- Balkans | Demonstration “Peace for Ukraine, Freedom for Russia” in Serbia
- Balkans | Reaction to the injury of two Serbian teenagers from Osmani and Korti
- Balkans | Claims that Kosovo is preparing for war is Serbian propaganda.
- Balkans | Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina received Beserovic, NATO representative
- Balkans | It was revealed by drone that a Greek coast guard boat pushed the migrants into Turkish territorial waters
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route
- Balkans | It was alleged that a shake-up was made in the Greek police department due to the wiretapping scandal.
- Balkans | The third company that makes the largest number of trips to Greece is from Bursa
- Balkans | ‘Albania’ reminder to Mitsotakis: Can we fly the Turkish flag here?