The Turkish soldier on duty in Kosovo distributed Ramadan parcels on foot from village to village.
The Turkish soldier, who has been serving in the NATO peace force in Kosovo since 1999, Kfur, has extended a helping hand to those in need this year, just like every Ramadan for 24 years. The doctor and nurse working at the head of the Turkish representation delegation to Kosovo, which went to the villages of Štimli municipality in eastern Kosovo with Mehmet, conducted medical examinations for the elderly in need. Muhammedchik distributed Ramadan parcels to those in need.
During the month of Ramadan, the Turkish army distributes 1,500 Ramadan pies as well as Ramadan parcels to 500 needy families across Kosovo. Turkish soldiers, who have been on duty in Kosovo for about 24 years, also set up tents to break the fast every year during Ramadan.
- Balkans | Spasovsky: 1.4 tons of drugs were destroyed
- Balkans | Greece heads to the polls on May 21 with a new electoral system
- Balkans | Muslims in the Western Balkans perform Eid al-Fitr prayers
- Balkans | Vizier Akar surprised the Greek defender of Kayserispor
- Balkans | The era of sending telegrams is over in Germany
- Balkans | New terminal at Ohrid airport
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | National Defense Minister Akar met with his Croatian counterpart, Panuzic
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred on the Greek island of Evia (Eupua)
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Taking money off people’s shoulders is the worst thing a company can do