A Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo continues to make people in need smile. This time, the Turkish army extended a helping hand to the disabled children.
By the leadership of the Turkish representative delegation to Kosovo, wheelchairs provided by the Turkish Red Crescent were distributed to disabled children who could not afford a wheelchair in the Libjan region.
- Balkans | Former Croatian President Mesić: When it comes to Kosovo, it’s Serbia
- Balkans | The memory of “Schindler’s Bosniak” was celebrated on the day of the signing of the Pisak book
- Balkans | Turkey welcomes the reconciliation between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Claims that general elections in Greece will not take place before April
- Balkans | Opening of the Skopje Summer School
- Balkans | OSCE Chairman Osmani: “Tension in northern Kosovo must be reduced”
- Balkans | The dismissal of the Serbian minister who supported imposing sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | Customs Administration: 90 thousand euros seized at Skopje airport
- Balkans | Traffic controls in Bulgaria are increased in the summer period
- Balkans | Albanian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry meeting in Tirana