A Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo continues to make people in need smile. This time, the Turkish army extended a helping hand to the disabled children.
By the leadership of the Turkish representative delegation to Kosovo, wheelchairs provided by the Turkish Red Crescent were distributed to disabled children who could not afford a wheelchair in the Libjan region.
- Balkans | Izetbegović: A stable government cannot be established without the Democratic Action Party
- Balkans | The former vice president of the European Parliament accused of bribery denies the allegations
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- Balkans | Bomb threat in several schools in Skopje and Kumanova
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | Bulgaria begins issuing experimental euro coins
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | The new Pegasus line is Sabiha Gökçen-Plovdiv