The Croatian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zeljko Komcic, warned the President of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik against moves contrary to the decisions of the Constitutional Court.
Komsic criticized the parliament’s re-administration of the regulation on the registration of state-owned immovable property as entity property in the Republika Srpska entity in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Claiming that Dodik was rewarded rather than punished for his unconstitutional actions, Komsic said, “Dodik continues to harm the constitutional order of Bosnia and Herzegovina. constitutional court Real estateIt ruled that the regulation was unconstitutional. If the Republika Srpska Assembly accepts this regulation again, this time I will personally submit it to the Constitutional Court.” He said.
Denis Beserović, a Bosnian member of the Presidency Council, also announced that he would apply to the Constitutional Court if the relevant regulation was re-adopted.
After the controversial regulation was adopted in April, it was suspended by High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina Christian Schmidt and the Constitutional Court annulled it in September.
The sharing of ownership of Yugoslavia’s remaining immovable property in Bosnia and Herzegovina also complicated the country’s NATO membership process.
The Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina had previously ruled that immovable property in the Republika Srpska entity belonged to the state. In the relevant decisions, which were not recognized by Serbian politicians, it was decided that the right to operate arable land and forests in the Republika Srpska entity belongs to the entity, and property rights belong to the state.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Zagreb enthusiastically celebrated Croatia’s third place in the world
- Balkans | Waiting for half an hour at the Bogorodica border gate
- Balkans | The fire continues on the island of Rhodes
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the sixth week
- Balkans | Bosnian footballer Hadziamitović in Besiktas
- Balkans | The firefight between the crew of the flight sent to Greece for help continues without interruption
- Balkans | MSB: The Border Eagles have captured 7 more people who were trying to flee to Greece
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Greece’s decision to build a temporary fence on the Turkish border
- Balkans | Laylat al-Qadr was achieved in the western Balkan countries