He stated in the commentary in the Greek press that Turkey was more successful than Greece in expressing its views on the international arena.
In the commentary signed by Vassilis Nidos and published in the Kathimerini newspaper, he stated that Greece had amateurishly managed the process of expressing basic national opinions in the international arena.
On the contrary, the comment asserted that Turkey followed the path set long ago by the Communications Presidency while shaping its own propaganda, while Greece was criticized for adopting a tactic based on “not answering anyone”.
In the commentary, for Turkey, “However, Ankara managed to reveal its own line by adding a new number to the table each time.” It was said that the strength of Turkish communications is better than that of Greece.
In the commentary, he stated that Greece is insufficient in terms of information dissemination mechanism and effective public diplomacy, and it was noted that the current realities have been ignored by Greece.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum is being held in Burgas
- Balkans | The President of the Kosovo Assembly, Konjovca, met with Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | General Assembly statement from TGK President Onur Loç
- Balkans | Kosovo becomes a member of the International Commission on Missing Persons
- 7 interesting beauty practices from the past
- Balkans | The vice president of TIKA Şevik met with Damka
- Balkans | Pristina Municipality has established the Directorate of Security and Emergencies
- Balkans | Mitsotakis re-elected Prime Minister of Greece
- Balkans | Ambassador Atay: “The future of relations between Türkiye and Albania is bright”
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Minister of Regional Development Damka of Slovenia