New names have been added to the list of politicians, bureaucrats, journalists and businessmen whose phones have been tapped in Greece.
In the news of the Euractiv website, the Greek National Intelligence Organization (EYP) allegedly listened to MEP Yorgos Kertsos and journalist Tasos Tiloglou.
It was reported in the news that the investigation by the Hellenic Communications Security Presidency (ADAE) into telecommunications company Cosmote revealed that the two people involved were wiretapped by EYP, but the reasons for the wiretapping were not disclosed. .
Kertsos entered the European Parliament from the New Democracy (ND) party, but was expelled from the party on 18 February 2022 for “speaking against the state”.
Yorgos Kertsos is currently a member of the liberal group “Renew Europe”.
Documento newspaper, which previously published a story, former Prime Minister Andonis Samaras, former Citizens Protection Ministers Mihalis Chrisohoides and Olga Irovasili, Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Dendias, Minister of Development and Investment Andonis Yorgiadis, former Chief of the Police Department Mihalis Karamalakis, the Greek Prosecutor General, the Intelligence Service Vasiliki Vlahou and Minister Education and Religious Affairs Niki Keramios and government spokesman Yiannis Economou said that many ministers, former ministers, politicians and journalists were heard.
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support Serbia on Kosovo
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin
- Balkans | Erdal Ozyagcilar declared the final
- Balkans | Search and rescue teams dressed as Santa Claus entertain children in Serbia
- Balkans | President Erdoğan met with Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Rashidov
- Balkans | “FETO is also a serious problem for the national security of North Macedonia” ￼
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop visited the Balkan Jubilation site
- Balkans | Defense industry exports of Bosnia and Herzegovina amounted to 263 million km in November
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | President Bendarovski celebrated Turkey Day December 21