Adem Jacari Airport, which was closed today in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo, due to a bomb threat, reopened after controls.
The statement issued by the Kosovo Police said that the necessary controls were implemented at Adam Jachari Airport, where a bomb threat was made in the morning, and that there were no explosive materials.
“As a result of the controls implemented by the concerned institutions, work at the airport has returned to normal,” said the statement, which stated that the report was unfounded. expression was used.
- Balkans | Drinking water in Skopje is safe
- Balkans | The 16th meeting of the EU-North Macedonia Association Council kicks off in Skopje
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Mufti distributed nearly 2,500 basic food packages
- Balkans | Hull City are interested in Macedonian national footballer Bardi
- Balkans | Voting has ended in the polls prepared for the second round of the European presidential elections
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic received the Spanish Foreign Minister in Paris
- Balkans | He claimed that elections in Greece will be held after the Easter holidays.
- Balkans | An investigation was opened with the racist group that interfered with the painting exhibition in Greece
- Balkans | Konyaspor appointed Serbian coach Aleksandar Stanojevic at the head of the team
- Balkans | Tika renovates the Genocide Remembrance Center in Srebrenica