The agricultural seeds were distributed to families with orphaned children by the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), which continues to support needy families in Albania.
According to the statement made by TİKA, corn, beans and alfalfa seeds as well as chemical fertilizers were donated to 50 families with orphans living in cities such as Fier, Lushnje and Divjake, especially the capital, Tirana.
The Turkish ambassador to Tirana, pilot Cagan Atay, and coordinator of Tika Tirana, Emin Gazim, head of the aid distribution ceremony, were present.
In the past, TIKA has provided support and projects in various fields such as education, health, infrastructure and cultural heritage protection in Albania, and has supported needy families with various aids.
- Balkans | The former vice president of the European Parliament accused of bribery denies the allegations
- Who is Maria Callas, the best soprano of the twentieth century?
- Balkans | What time is the Eid prayer held?
- Balkans | 18 migrants found dead in the bed of a truck in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The European Union remains silent on Serbia’s opposition to Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe
- Balkans | Finland hopes to become a NATO member before July
- Balkans | Freezing the prices of eggs and rice as of tomorrow
- Balkans | Two young athletes from Bosnia and Herzegovina were attacked in Montenegro.
- Balkans | Turkish and Serbian businessmen met at the business meeting in Belgrade
- Balkans | The identity of the person who experienced the genocide in Srebrenica