Turkish soldiers serving in Kosovo continue to help the people of Kosovo.
By the head of the Turkish representative delegation to Kosovo, the clothes were donated to the flood victims affected by the flood disaster in the Mitrovica region.
Besides the civil-military cooperation team of the Turkish representative delegation to Kosovo, 38 families affected by the floods in the Mitrovica region provided assistance with clothing. The Turkish army showed once again that they are always with the people of Kosovo.
- Balkans | “SDSM and BDI government paid 73 million advance payments for electricity imports in two days”
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti met with Leo Docherte
- Balkans | Opening of an exhibition entitled “Women… Life of Palestine” in Serbia
- Balkans | 34 thousand tourists overnight in Kosovo hotels
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | High Representative Schmidt: Bosnia and Herzegovina has a historic opportunity on its way to the European Union
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | Izetbegović: A stable government cannot be established without the Democratic Action Party
- Balkans | “Albania has become one of Turkey’s largest partners”
- Balkans | Tourism activities increased in Bulgaria in December 2022