Air Serbia Serbia announced that flights to Ohrid will start from 5 June.
In the summer 2023 season, Air Serbia will fly to 22 new destinations. As announced by the company, the airline will start flights to Krakow from June 4 next year, and to Ohrid and Varna from June 5, 2023.
Flight tickets for these new destinations are already on sale.
In the statement from Air Serbia, “One-way tickets to Ohrid in economy class are available from €49, Varna from €59 and Krakow tickets from €69. Air Serbia will fly four flights per week to new destinations in North Macedonia, Poland and Bulgaria.” It has been said.
- Balkans | Majiti: BDI ministers are not legitimate in the eyes of the citizens
- Balkans | A signature campaign was launched in Ukraine to recognize Kosovo’s independence
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: No one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis
- Balkans | “We will continue to strengthen our cooperation with new steps that we will take in many areas.”
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso
- Balkans | From today, private bus owners will protest only in front of the Skopje Metropolitan Municipality.
- Balkans | Greece and Bulgaria are taking action on the pipeline project that will disrupt the strait
- Balkans | Hungary vetoes EU financial aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | 20 people were killed in a fire in a nursing home in Russia