Turkish Minister of National Defense Akar said, “Greece continues its harassment. “It is time for NATO to put an end to this corruption,” he said.
Hulusi Akar, Minister of National Defense of Turkey, made remarks at the annual appraisal meeting of the Ministry of National Defense. Minister Akar said, “Greece continues its harassment. “It is time for NATO to put an end to this corruption,” he said.
Minister Akar said that Greece had become arrogant by showing hostile attitudes:
“Unfortunately, Greece continues to take actions that will escalate tensions. Greece has harassed our aircraft twice in the past week. This hostile attitude has clearly shown that Greece has become arrogant. It has been and will continue to be introduced in response to all kinds of unjust actions by Greece. It’s time For NATO to put an end to this corruption.The Greek people and we know them very well.Those who want their future to be good should turn away from the mistakes of yesterday and today.
Cyprus, as you know, is our national cause. Regarding Cyprus, we are talking about two independent, sovereign and equal states. The issue is no longer the establishment of this state, but the recognition of the existing state.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- Balkans | NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg and Serbian President Vucic discuss the situation in northern Kosovo
- Did the Trojan War really happen?
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov
- Balkans | In Bulgaria, seven conditions are met to maintain the government
- Balkans | The United States urges Serbia to release the Kosovo police
- Balkans | Complementary Courses Certificate Ceremony was held
- Balkans | Ukraine: Significant restrictions on electricity consumption will apply this winter
- Balkans | Aliyev was met by Svijanović, a Serb member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Tell the Turks of Western Thrace that they live in the earthquake zone