The Skopje-based Insar Association for Culture, Solidarity and Education distributed food vouchers and food packages to 300 families in the capital, Skopje, on the occasion of Ramadan.
The following statements were made in the statement issued by the Ansar Association on this subject:
Between March 27-31, 2023, we provided food aid to needy families whose financial situation was not good.
We distributed food vouchers and food packages to 300 families (7,500 euros) in the city of Skopje, with the budget of the Supporters Association and with the support of council members (25 euros).
Orphans and needy families are given priority in distribution. An estimated 1,000 people have been reached. Families shopped for food at Kipper Market along with food coupons.
Our distributions took place in the Şpresa Association for the Disabled in Skopje, the Association for the Disabled Meresia, the Association for the Disabled Workers in Cair Municipality, the Yasar Bey School and the Teviuz Primary Schools.
In addition, the distribution took place in Dukkancik, Serava, Gazibaba, Yahya Pasha, Butel, Sever and Dijonska districts of the city of Skopje.
- Balkans | 1,000 people own real estate worth 5 billion euros in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kovachevski: The habits in the Balkans are stupid
- Balkans | The municipality of Prilep has allocated 450,000 dinars to the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko will go to Red Star for a play-off ticket in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | Letter of “resignation” from Serbian President Vucic
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik: We are seriously considering the independence of Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Discussion of the “overthrow” between Serbia and Croatia
- Balkans | Exploring the potential of Bulgaria as a logistic center for the Arab League countries
- Balkans | The Tunnel of Hope in Sarajevo remains one of the most visited places
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti paid a condolence visit to the Turkish soldier in Kosovo