“Keep the blessings of the victim alive” within the scope of the Qurban 2023 organization in cooperation with the Skopje-based Ansar Culture, Solidarity and Education Association, the IHH Foundation and the Hackalibaba Association. Successfully completed the sacrifice campaign carried out under the slogan.
In the statement issued by the Ansar Association under the slogan “Keep the blessings of the sacrifice alive” within the scope of the “Sacrificing Organization 2023”, merchants, businessmen and philanthropists consist of our volunteers from various cities of our country, especially. Scobey, in addition to the sacrifice rations made by the acting members of our Association Council, within the scope of this year’s Supporters Association sacrifice organization. In addition, with the support of the IHH Foundation from Turkey, and the Hakali Baba Association from Turkey, we slaughtered victims in the capital Skopje and the city of Strumica, and distributed sacrificial meat in and around the city of Skopje and in the city of Strumica in Eastern Macedonia.” Data included.
In the said organization, a total of 217 stocks (31 head of cattle) were sacrificed and the meat was distributed to about 1,000 families in total.
In the collection of 31 cattle sacrifices, the members of the Bazaar Supporters and Traders Association supported 23 cattle, 3 from the Turkish IHH Foundation, 3 cattle from the HaçkalıBaba Association, and 2 cattle from businessmen.
In the statement, “Within the scope of the sacrifice organization held this year, Skopje, its surrounding areas and the region of East Macedonia were covered in particular.” It has been said.
The following data was included in the statement made by the Supporters of Sacrifice for this year in two regions, Skopje and surrounding areas and the aid provided in East Macedonia:
1) Aid in and around Skopje:
The meat was distributed to about 550 families in and around Skopje. In this organization, meat was distributed to areas of Skopje such as Cair, Dokancik, Sirava, Gazbaba, Yahya Pasha, Botel, Shutka, Digonska, to university residences belonging to the Ansar Association, and to poor and needy families.
2) Aids made in the Strumica region of East Macedonia:
Deployments took place in the Strumica region of eastern Macedonia.
The meat was distributed to approximately 550 families in Strumica municipality in East Macedonia and Vasilevo municipality in Strumica, in Gradasur and Yuksel district, Yeni Mahal, Dobrasin, Staro Baldovici, Beberevo and different regions.
As the Ansar Association, we would like to thank everyone who contributed financially and morally to the sacrifice activity.
- Balkans | The United States imposes sanctions on the director of the Serbian Security Information Agency
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk: 73 years after the Schumann Declaration, we must decide who we are
- Balkans | The Grand Mufti of Bulgaria donated 1,940,000 leva to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti met representatives of Albanians and Bosniaks in Serbia
- Balkans | Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Kolobayev met with Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic
- Balkans | Bulgaria was elected a member of the Executive Council of the World Tourism Organization
- Russia: Ukraine continued its attacks despite the declaration of a cease-fire
- 10 things you should know about Mahatma Gandhi
- Balkans | Dodik: “Schmidt is the biggest security threat in Bosnia and Herzegovina”
- Balkans | An exhibition of 60 different reptiles has opened in Zagreb