The board of directors of the Crescent Charity Organization decided, in its regular meeting, to announce the elections in all of its sixteen branches spread across the country.
This decision was taken as a result of the expiry of the term of membership of the executive bodies in many branches.
To ensure successful implementation and completion of the selection process, the Board of Directors established a committee consisting of the following current Al Hilal executives:
The president of the association, Etem Siladini, the vice president, Talat Sadeq, the secretary, Ali Sadeq, and the member of the Presidency Council, Irfan Issaku. This committee will be chaired by the organization’s president, Bahik El Din Chihabi.
The commission has prepared the criteria and program for holding the elections, which should be completed by February 15, 2023 or by Ramadan at the latest.
After the end of the first stage, the second stage of the elections begins, i.e. the process of forming the crescent bodies.
The announcement and implementation of this electoral process for the eighth time in a row since the establishment of the Crescent in 1991 proves that the Crescent, as a non-governmental organization made up of volunteers, respects the rules of the civil sector regarding the selection of organs and equality. Share everyone.
- Balkans | Parliamentary question about the lack of medicines by the opposition in Greece
- Balkans | Vucic: Turkey is an important partner
- Balkans | n. The Macedonian Honorary Consulate was opened in Edirne
- Balkans | Brnabic: “We are on the brink of armed conflict because of Corte’s actions”
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | The new Pegasus line is Sabiha Gökçen-Plovdiv
- Balkans | Greek MP Kyli, who is being held in Belgium on corruption charges, has appeared in court
- Balkans | An increasing number of Russians trying to cross into Croatia through Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | About 10 percent of the largest foreign investors in Bulgaria are Austrian companies
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support resolving the situation in Kosovo through diplomatic means