In the first 11 months of the year, the number of tourists visiting Albania exceeded 12 million.
While the number of foreign tourists who visited the country in November reached 809 thousand, an average of more than one million tourists came to the country every month throughout the year.
The country, which recorded a 35 percent increase in tourism compared to the previous year, received the largest number of tourists from neighboring countries, Kosovo, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Founder of Wagner Prigojin: No Wagner warrior intends to surrender
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia agree to implement the EU plan
- Balkans | Macedonia ranks 85th in the Corruption Index
- Balkans | The opposition is calling for Vucic’s resignation
- Balkans | Attack on Bosnian mosques and homes in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Some schools in Serbia have been evacuated due to a ‘bomb alert’
- Balkans | Elements of the North Macedonian Army began operating in Kahramanmaraş
- Balkans | People on the streets against violence in Serbia
- Balkans | Experts evaluated Mitsotakis’ expectations of a “change” for Mavi Vatan after the elections.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates the 31st anniversary of its independence with festivities