In the first 11 months of the year, the number of tourists visiting Albania exceeded 12 million.
While the number of foreign tourists who visited the country in November reached 809 thousand, an average of more than one million tourists came to the country every month throughout the year.
The country, which recorded a 35 percent increase in tourism compared to the previous year, received the largest number of tourists from neighboring countries, Kosovo, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Turkish fencers have competed in Serbia and France
- Balkans | “Republic Serbian Day” is celebrated in Bosnia and Herzegovina despite it being unconstitutional
- Balkans | At the end of the week, the air temperatures will be in the seasonal normal range.
- Balkans | Presidency employees left without salaries in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Osmani: North Macedonia will not apply a visa to Kosovo
- Balkans | The budget of the Ministry of Education for the next year is 450 million euros
- Balkans | Niksic from Bosnia and Herzegovina is keeping his family’s 112-year-old legacy alive as a watchmaker
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece’s 2023 defense budget announcement
- Balkans | Former Chief of the General Staff Pavel won the presidential elections in the Czech Republic