Baykar General Manager Haluk Bayraktar announced on his social media account that an export contract has been signed with Albania for Bayraktar TB2 SİHAs.
Turkey’s pride, domestic and national SİHA Bayraktar TB2s have been exported to another country. In the news announced by Baker General Manager Haluk Bayraktar, “We signed an export contract with Albania, with whom we have worked for centuries, and with whom we have strong historical, cultural and human ties.” Data included.
Halouq Bayraktar published the following statements on his social media account:
We have signed an export contract with Albania, with whom we have been walking for centuries and with which we have strong historical, cultural and human ties. With this agreement, the number of countries with which we have signed export contracts for # BayraktarTB2 SİHAs has become 27 countries. Good luck and good luck.
- Balkans | The Secretary General of the Ministry of Religious Affairs of Greece, Calanches, denounced the attack on the mosque in Western Thrace.
- Balkans | Greece heads to the polls on May 21 with a new electoral system
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- KFOR removes barriers in Yaringi
- Balkans | Izetbegović: A stable government cannot be established without the Democratic Action Party
- Balkans | Industrial production rose by 6.1 percent in May
- Balkans | NATO calls for a de-escalation in Kosovo
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: It is no secret that we protect Kosovo’s interests
- Balkans | Mercy Humanitarian in Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates its 110th anniversary
- Besiktas’ opponent in the Conference League is Tirana