Albania has been quietly rising in the European market for two years now.
With the rising trend of Albania, it is becoming a rival destination to Croatia.
At the request of vacationers, this was also in the interests of tour operators.
Albania received 6.4 million foreign visitors in 2019 and 7.5 million in 2022.
- Balkans | Albania is on the rise in tourism, and the number of visitors is increasing
- Balkans | 146 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued in Izmir and Meghlay
- Balkans | “The problems in Kosovo may extend to Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina”
- Balkans | The group gathered at Serbia’s border with Kosovo and organized a demonstration
- Balkans | Deputy Foreign Minister Bozay: Türkiye has relations with Albania everywhere
- Balkans | The Turks of Western Thrace continue to keep the collective breakfast tradition alive
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred near Radović
- Balkans | Discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | New aid collected in Greece has reached Turkey
- Balkans | An international conference on the European Union meets with the Balkan countries in Sofia