In the continuation of his visit to Kosovo, Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama stated that he had no personal problem with Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti, but he did not agree with Kurti’s policy because he made Serbia a victim before the international community.
“Tragically, Serbia seems to be a victim, this policy has become an obstacle, wrong policy, I have nothing to do with individuals. I am not attacking Prime Minister Kurti. I am taking a stand against a certain policy. Not I don’t have anything personal. I see him as a friend and I enjoy discussing him.
According to Rama, the Albanian and Kosovo governments announced the cancellation of the joint meeting because Prime Minister Kurti, who wished to meet him, did not find time for the meeting.
- Balkans | WHO welcomes China’s sharing of data on COVID-19
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent another plane carrying 90 tons of aid to Turkey
- Balkans | Osmani: OSCE values are more important today than ever
- Balkans | The number of vehicles in Kosovo has been announced
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | 1 in 2 people worldwide discriminate against age
- Balkans | Rescue of illegal immigrants to die by Greece
- Balkans | Kosovo government approves state fund bill