Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama met with Albanian leaders in North Macedonia in the capital, Tirana.
Under the leadership of Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama, the meeting took place in the capital, Tirana, where Albanian Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs Olta Shaka, President of the Union for Democratic Integration (BDI) Ali Ahmadi and First Deputy Prime Minister Artan Grobi were also present. Alternative Party Chairman Efrem Gashi and Zakaria Ebrahimi and Democratic Party of Albania President Mindoh Thaci.
On the other hand, the BISA movement did not attend the meeting, claiming that the meeting was a rescue meeting for the BDI.
Rama posted a picture after the meeting, congratulating all Albanians wherever they are and conveying his regards.
In statements to the press after the meeting, the two leaders explained that during the meeting, they discussed the political developments in the two countries as well as the European Union membership negotiations between the two countries.
- Balkans | The number of foreign tourists in Serbia increased by 86%.
- Balkans | The death of the oldest person in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The European Union is disturbed by the Public Servants Law in Kosovo
- The Terrible Face of Racism: The Solingen Catastrophe
- Balkans | Scholarship results for the academic year 2022-2023 have been published
- Balkans | Croatia finished third in the 2022 World Cup
- Balkans | The “monarchy” forgotten for years in Greece is on the agenda again
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | The museum that embraces different historical periods with its Ottoman structure: Shkodra History Museum
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania