Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama stated that Turkey is a country that contributes to Europe and global security.
RAMIt was organized in Istanbul under the theme “Shaping the Future: Uncertainties, Realities and Opportunities” TRT Global Forum 2022Joined.
Speaking at the forum, Rama said Turkey’s role in the Russian-Ukrainian war is a good example of “middle power” activity.
Rama stated that the war in Ukraine was “a turning point for European and Western security”.
“Invading Crimea should have been a non-negotiable red line for both the EU and NATO,” Rama said, but instead said that “such a border violation will only lead to conflicts and may have unrealistic and imminent consequences.” on security.” from the West. He said they were wrong.
Rama stressed that Turkey is a country that contributes to Europe and global security with its flexible and pragmatic approach, noting that Turkey has taken initiatives to develop strong and good partnerships.
Rama stated that Turkey has been and could mediate many disputes over emerging security issues in areas such as energy, food supplies and migration, as well as traditional security, as seen recently.
Pointing out that Turkey has overcome the migration problem that arose due to the war in Syria, Rama drew attention to the role played by former German Chancellor Angela Merkel in the issue of migrants.
“Europe’s dignity would not have been preserved without Angela Merkel, but without President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the walls of Europe would not have been able to stand,” Rama said. He said.
Albanian Prime Minister Rama indicated that a Europe not protected by Turkey’s back door could be destroyed in a horrific way.
TRT Global Forum 2022 is being organized for the sixth time this year under the theme “Shaping the Future: Uncertainties, Realities and Opportunities”.
- Balkans | A group of games “Crescent moon and star” for children in the Balkan countries
- Balkans | The memory of the former Deputy Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Torrelik was celebrated with a ceremony
- Balkans | Gechev was received by the Minister of the Interior, Soylu, the Bulgarian Prosecutor
- Balkans | Two Sarajevo-based parties refused to participate in the government because of Dodik
- Balkans | Gas train derails in Serbia
- Balkans | 146 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued in Izmir and Meghlay
- Balkans | China and Albania sign a visa-free travel agreement
- Balkans | Albania gave a verbal note to England
- Balkans | Purposeful visit to Teka from Bosnia
- Balkans | Support from Albania to Ukraine