Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama has reportedly undergone surgery for appendicitis.
The Prime Minister’s statement said that Prime Minister Rama, who underwent some tests last night at the “Mother Teresa” University Hospital in the capital, Tirana, had acute appendicitis.
The statement reads that the Prime Minister underwent surgery for appendicitis in the early hours of the morning, on the advice of emergency doctors.
In the statement, in which the success of the intervention was reported, it was noted that Rama’s health condition was good.
- Balkans | Qatar mobilizes efforts to help earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | The National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina is 135 years old
- Balkans | Award from the Red Cross of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina to AA
- Balkans | The European Union extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months
- Balkans | “Orange” alert in Serbia, “red” alert in Croatia
- Balkans | Montenegrin Prime Minister Dritan Abazović held talks in Albania
- Balkans | Vucic: I will do everything in my power to punish the perpetrators of mass attacks in the harshest way
- Balkans | European Judo Championships for the Deaf, which will be held in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The Turks of Western Thrace continue to keep their culture alive through classical Turkish music.
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights has found that the ruling against a Turkish-speaking politician during the election campaign in Bulgaria is inconsistent with “freedom of expression”.