Albania’s birth rate fell about 17 percent in the first quarter of the year compared to the previous year, dropping to its lowest levels in the past 30 years.
INSTAT According to the data, the number of births registered in the country in the first quarter of the year was 5164, lagging behind the number of deaths.
According to INSTAT, this represents the lowest birth rate recorded in a quarter in the past 30 years.
Albania due to low birth rate and immigration populationIt predicts that flour will drop to 1.1 million by 2100.
The highest population growth rate at the regional level in the first quarter of the year tyrantWhile the worst newborn mortality rate was recorded in the South, with 265 more deaths than newborns. CorcaIt happened in.
- Balkans | A gold deposit has been found in Bosnia
- Balkans | The number of world tourists, which will pass 900 million in 2022, is 63 percent of the pre-pandemic figure.
- Balkans | The Turkish Skopje Theater will send the proceeds of the play “Bella Figura” to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day on December 21 was enthusiastically celebrated in Radović
- Balkans | Escobar: The international community is still influential in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | In North Macedonia, NGOs met with AKP deputy Çanakkale Bulent Turan
- Balkans | Disaster and emergency management support for five Turkish nationals has been lost at the Sava River in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Turkish and Serbian search and rescue teams met in Serbia
- Balkans | The main opposition in Greece has cited Turkey as an example of the country’s defense industry.