B92, one of Serbia’s leading media, claimed that gunshots were heard from the direction of Zveçan municipality in northern Kosovo.
Serbian local media also reported that KFOR helicopters flew over Rudor after gunshots were heard.
On it is written B92 that citizens are advancing towards the roadblocks set up on the road passing through the village of Rudare of this municipality. Reports claimed that Kosovo Serbs had gone into the area to prevent the Kosovo Police from removing the barricades.
On the other hand, among the allegations is that the sounds of an explosion were heard from the north of Mitrovica.
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS
- Balkans | Bomb threats to schools in Ohrid are unfounded
- Balkans | Serbia submitted its request to send troops to Kosovo to the Kosovo Force
- Balkans | Hungary and Austria will not send weapons to Ukraine
- Balkans | Teachers protest in Athens to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | Third day of private bus owners protest in Skopje
- What is known about Hospitalier Knights?
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high
- Balkans | Corti: The Federation of Serbian Municipalities is unconstitutional