B92, one of Serbia’s leading media, claimed that gunshots were heard from the direction of Zveçan municipality in northern Kosovo.
Serbian local media also reported that KFOR helicopters flew over Rudor after gunshots were heard.
On it is written B92 that citizens are advancing towards the roadblocks set up on the road passing through the village of Rudare of this municipality. Reports claimed that Kosovo Serbs had gone into the area to prevent the Kosovo Police from removing the barricades.
On the other hand, among the allegations is that the sounds of an explosion were heard from the north of Mitrovica.
- Balkans | TAV Macedonia: Flights are not canceled at Skopje Airport, traffic is paused
- Balkans | Allegations of an explosion and shooting in northern Kosovo from the Serbian media
- Balkans | The candidacy of two public prosecutors to represent Bulgaria in the EU Prosecutor’s Office has been approved, one of them has been rejected
- Balkans | Threat statement from Serbia: If someone does not respect our territorial integrity, why should we show their integrity?
- Balkans | Palestine: Let us join hands with Turkey to face the effects of the earthquake
- Balkans | Police injured in an attack on security forces in Kosovo
- Gladiatrix: Female Warriors of Ancient Rome
- Balkans | Zebre: Psychiatric institutions are in a very bad state
- Balkans | Vucic: “Until the ZSO is established, I will only go to Brussels for tourism purposes”
- Balkans | Bomb threats continue to reach schools in Skopje