North Macedonia’s Minister of Health, Izet Meseti, said that as long as he is a minister, there will be no delay in the purchase of medicines.
Health Minister Izzat Mesiti said in a meeting with representatives of the Association of Diabetes Patients Associations today that there will be no more delays in the supply of medicines as long as he is a minister.
Minister Almisiti emphasized that diabetics fully understand the situation in which they live in the country and are doing their best to overcome the current difficulties.
Misetti pointed out that the ministry, as the ministry, is doing everything it can to complete the legal procedures that should be respected as soon as possible, “As we have mentioned several times before, the appeal procedure for the purchase of the strip is currently underway and this is a non-ministry procedure. If the second level committee rejects the appeal, the contract for the purchase of strips and glucose meters for patients of type 1 and type 2 will be contacted immediately.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | The Kosovo team participating in the search and rescue effort in Turkey has returned to Pristina
- Balkans | HÖH won the elections again in Karjali district
- Balkans | Half a dinar high for diesel
- Balkans | Hardalias, Undersecretary of the Greek Ministry of Defense, met with Nikos Christodoulides
- Balkans | Croatia, which started using the euro, is trying to control price hikes
- Balkans | Satisfied with the situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina after being granted candidacy status in the European Union
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Sarajevo bazaar massacre on the 29th anniversary
- Balkans | The restoration of the Sinan Bey Mosque, one of the pearls of Ottoman architecture in Bosnia, has reached the final stage
- Balkans | “Germany is Bulgaria’s leading foreign trading partner”
- Balkans | Parisians hold a referendum on electric scooters