Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey to Kosovo Jagri Sakar paid a farewell visit to President Vgusa Osmani.
On the occasion of the end of his tenure, President Osmani thanked Ambassador Sakar for his commitment to the continuous improvement of relations between the two countries. On this occasion, he expressed his appreciation for the fruitful cooperation as well as the commitment to open new cooperation departments.
Emphasizing that the relations between the two countries are excellent, President Osmani expressed his belief that cooperation will continue in the same spirit and will always create new opportunities for cooperation in areas that are in the interest of the citizens of the two countries.
President Osmani stressed during the meeting that he relies on Turkey’s support in the processes closely linked to the advancement of Kosovo’s international position.
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Kosovo is pleased that children in his country have the opportunity to learn their mother tongue
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia considers Turkey a partner in maintaining peace and stability in the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina asks NATO to deploy troops in the country
- Balkans | Seedlings from Çanakkale continue to be exported to Bulgaria and the Turkish Republics
- Balkans | Turkish planes immediately responded to the Greek planes
- Balkans | The Balkan Textile Fair opened in Serbia
- Balkans | Osmani: Serbia wants to do to Kosovo what Russia did to Crimea
- Balkans | Levent Goktas, one of the perpetrators of the Hablemitoğlu assassination, was transferred from Bulgaria to Turkey
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski congratulated President Erdoğan
- Balkans | A street iftar was held for 1,500 people in the “Mosque Square” in the Netherlands