An 11-year-old in Greece has asked for donations for earthquake victims instead of a birthday present.
The Turkish Embassy in Athens hosted 11-year-old Philip and his friends, who preferred an unusual celebration for his birthday, hosted by Ambassador Çatay Erciyes.
Philip and his friends made a donation to the earthquake victims on Philip’s birthday in order to show solidarity with the earthquake victims in Turkey.
After the earthquakes that hit Kahramanmaraş on February 6, people and institutions in Greece mobilized to help, and tons of relief materials were sent to the earthquake victims in Turkey.
- Balkans | The failure to perform Tarawih prayers in the Great Mosque of Algiers, one of the largest mosques in the world, has sparked controversy.
- Balkans | Arben Vitia has been reappointed as Kosovo’s Minister of Health
- Balkans | Illegal immigrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements explained their experiences
- Balkans | The conclusion of the EU-Western Balkans summit in Albania
- Balkans | The Sar Foundation stands by the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Turkish member elected to the Kosovo Judicial Council for the first time
- Balkans | Scholarship to 12-year-old Mehanovic, who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea from the IUS
- Balkans | HÖH will support the government proposed by the GERB
- Balkans | World giants aspire to goalkeeper Croatia
- Balkans | The European Parliament wants “Russia’s condition” for Serbia’s accession talks to the European Union