Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic mocked the threat posed by the world’s largest hacker community, Anonymous.
“We are getting ready to fight Anonymous,” wrote Fucik, who was seen playing with his dogs in a message posted to his Instagram account.
Anonymous had issued a letter to Serbian President Vucic on the recent tensions in Kosovo. The statement said, “We have noted pro-war provocations and tensions created by Serbian criminal groups attempting to start an armed conflict in northern Kosovo… If you do not stop your dangerous actions against Kosovo, our message will be clear.”
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | For the first time, we hold the key to continuing the European path.
- Balkans | WHO Director General Ghebreyesus: We must end unsustainable production and consumption practices
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: We have the possibility of joining the European Union by 2030
- Balkans | Serb protests continue in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Prime Minister Kurti visits police units operating in the north
- Balkans | President Bendarovski: “Bulgaria’s demand is outrageous”
- Balkans | Forest fires on the Greek island of Corfu
- Balkans | There are 3 Turks among the owners of “Mkart”.
- Balkans | Galatasaray Nef added Serbian basketball player Dusan Ristic to their squad
- Balkans | Protests continue in Greece over the injury of a teenager by a police bullet