Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic mocked the threat posed by the world’s largest hacker community, Anonymous.
“We are getting ready to fight Anonymous,” wrote Fucik, who was seen playing with his dogs in a message posted to his Instagram account.
Anonymous had issued a letter to Serbian President Vucic on the recent tensions in Kosovo. The statement said, “We have noted pro-war provocations and tensions created by Serbian criminal groups attempting to start an armed conflict in northern Kosovo… If you do not stop your dangerous actions against Kosovo, our message will be clear.”
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Bulgaria: Negotiations are continuing with Turkey to obtain one billion cubic meters of LNG capacity
- Balkans | An indictment has been drawn up against Jan Mitreff and his hospital
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | Turkish fencers will take to the track in Serbia
- Balkans | Rama: We should in no way contribute to Serbia’s exit from the European Union
- Balkans | The economy in Bulgaria grew by 3.3% between July and September
- Balkans | Purposeful visit to Teka from Bosnia
- Balkans | A detained state minister in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Pope decided to return 3 relics from the Parthenon in the Vatican Museum to Greece
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics