In his application to the Ministry of Culture of Kosovo and the Pristina and Prizren Cultural Heritage Centers, Enes Kervan, deputy of the Kosovo Turkish Democratic Party (KDTP), called for the protection of the unique folk dances of Kosovo Turks as cultural heritage.
The application requested that the folk dances of the minority Turks in the multi-ethnic and multicultural Republic of Kosovo be registered as the cultural wealth of Kosovo and taken under protection.
In the application made by Deputy Karavan, folk dances that are unique to Turks living in Prizren and Pristina were requested to be included in the list of cultural heritage.
In the application, folk dances named Five Swords, Glass, Mawlana, Aynalı Pink, Prizren dodging, Folk dances named Pink Pink, Deli Aguş, Mehmet Ağa, Knife and Heel from Pristina are requested to be included in the culture. List of Kosovo heritage. It has been done.
The application stated that the respective folk dances, which are unique to the Kosovo Turks, have been performed for many years and have been alive among the people.
- Balkans | Thousands of Srebrenica victims await compensation from the Netherlands
- Balkans | Announcing the candidates for deputies of the HÖH Kardzhali party
- Balkans | NATO Chiefs of Staff met
- Balkans | Opening of the headquarters of the “Skopje” Foundation for Education and Culture
- Balkans | A call from the International Union of Muslim Scholars to Muslims to “defend Al-Aqsa Mosque”
- Balkans | Continued disruption of railway traffic between Bulgaria and Serbia
- Balkans | The President of the Kosovo Assembly, Konjovca, met with Ambassador Angeli
- Balkans | An Albanian court’s decision to extradite founder Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been appealed.
- Balkans | Education has been suspended in several schools in Sarajevo after a bomb threat
- Balkans | Congratulations to Milatovic from Vucic