He stated that an earthquake occurred in the center of Juba, in western Macedonia.
It was announced that an earthquake with a magnitude of 2.4 occurred in the center of Juba, where Turks live mostly in North Macedonia.
He stated that the epicenter was 9 km northeast of central Juba and at a depth of 15 km.
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko will be guests of Serbian side Partizan in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | The average net salary in March was 34,925 dinars
- Balkans | The Brinjak and Jarinje border crossings in northern Kosovo are open to traffic
- Balkans | Commemoration of the martyrs of Çanakkale in Skopje
- The ancient city has been under water for centuries
- Balkans | Kosovo’s economy is stabilizing
- Balkans | TGK has distributed scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | Konakovich: The Turkish people came first in all of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s crises
- Balkans | Macedonia and Kosovo received awards at the Turkey Alumni Forum