An earthquake occurred near the city of Radovish in North Macedonia.
An earthquake measuring 2.8 on the Richter scale struck the city of Radović in southeastern Macedonia.
He stated that the epicenter was 12 km southwest of Radovje, at a depth of 2 km.
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | Preventing drug trafficking in Albania, which is expected to enter the Macedonian drug market
- Balkans | Bomb threat at Pristina airport
- Balkans | Reaction to the injury of two Serbian teenagers from Osmani and Korti
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with the former President of the Constitutional Court, Murad
- Balkans | A new record in trade between Bulgaria and Germany
- The most important building in the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Viti
- Balkans | They transport natural gas from the field to the house in sacks
- Balkans | Turkish member elected to the Kosovo Judicial Council for the first time
- Balkans | The European Union is disturbed by the Public Servants Law in Kosovo