An earthquake occurred on the Greek island of Evia (Erepos) at 14:24 today. The magnitude of the earthquake was recorded as 4.9.
An earthquake occurred on the Greek island of Evia (Erepos) at 14:24 today.
The earthquake that occurred on the island of Evia (Erepos) was also felt in the Attica region.
According to data from the Geodynamic Institute, the earthquake had a magnitude of 4.9, a focal depth of 13.2 kilometers, and its epicenter in the Psahna region, 5 kilometers southeast of Evia.
He stated that the region, which is the epicenter, is an area where there is not much movement, and two more aftershocks were announced in the region after the first quake.
While the magnitude of the first tremor was 2.4, the magnitude of the second tremor was recorded as 3.4. No negative information about loss of life or property has been provided so far.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Jirvala: Dacic is responsible for the massacres of the war in Kosovo
- Balkans | The first step was taken to clean up the river bed at Mamusa
- Balkans | Participation in the swearing-in ceremony of President Erdogan from North Macedonia
- Balkans | Aliyev attended the signing ceremony of the agreement reached between natural gas transport companies in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti received Türkiye’s Ambassador Angeli in Pristina
- Balkans | A new demonstration took place in Serbia under the slogan “against violence”.
- Balkans | Statement from Albania: “We are on the side of Kosovo”
- Balkans | Dodik announces the condition for ending the political crisis in Bosnia
- Balkans | Macron and Scholz want to invest more in the defense industry of a powerful Europe
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina